Candy Dish

Follow me here too!

Like what you see? Then follow me!

Monday, March 31, 2014

Create with TLC: I'm Sorry...

Aliens took my brain

Greetings!

Yep, it is Monday and I do feel if though aliens took my brains.  I needed my weekend to stretch out a little bit longer.  Oh well, I am please to see that it is finally starting to look like Spring here in Michigan.  The sun is shining and my spirits are lifting.

Today, I am sharing a card that I am sure that several of you out there can relate to.  I actually could have checked all the boxes.  I started out with a 6x6 grey cardstock base and layered on black cardstock and dp.  I wanted to make a masculine card and this color scheme actually can be male/female.  I rounded off the edges of the card using my corner rounder punch.  I then layered another square panel of black and green cardstock.  I matted the sentiment from Create with TLC on dp. 

Thanks for looking and commenting.

Challenge(s):
Sister Act:  Anything Goes
613Avenue:  Anything Goes (optional twist)

Now get to creating...

 
Remember:  There are no mistakes in cardmaking, only opportunities for creativity!



3 comments:

  1. Absolutely loving this lol, I guess we all loose our minds now and then.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your DP is a nice backdrop for that greatly humorous sentiment. It is too funny :) Thanks for bringing a laugh and a smile with you when you stopped by our house at 613 Avenue Create.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Candy, love this, it's so funny.
    :) Chris / CS Designs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sugar sweet comments! :-)

Sue Nelson and I

Sue Nelson and I
2009 Rubber Stamp Convention